At Active Metal, we’re committed to delivering what we promise – and the same goes for our staff. We believe in providing a dynamic working environment that is rewarding in every aspect.
Offering a range of progressive career opportunities, being a part of the Active Metal team will see you growing and developing your skills with regular internal and external training as we work to help you further your career.
What we’re looking for;
We are constantly on the lookout for team members who are already engaged with the industry, including:
- Tradesmen with extensive stainless steel capabilities for both shop and site work. A background in Balustrading and Handrails is preferred.
- Tradesmen with extensive structural steel capabilities for site installation work
- Carpenters with miscellaneous installation experience and timber handrail experience
- Site spray painters
- Site installation contractors with specific or related background.
- CAD draftspersons with specific industry knowledge.
- Estimators with specific industry knowledge and training.
- Project Managers with construction background
- Project Assistants with construction experience
- Site Managers from a directly relevant trade or construction background
We are committed to offering equal opportunities in a supportive and flexible working environment – and this is exactly how we have earned our reputation as a preferred employer.
To find out more about the Active Metal Team – and to discover the opportunities available – please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and one of our managers will be in touch.